Terms and Conditions
Tizzane is owned and operated by Tizzane Limited (a United Kingdom company).
We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request. Please request the “Terms & Conditions” from our Customer Service Centre by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on Product pages or on the website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, this provision does not affect your statutory rights and remedies.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set. Please see the Delivery Policy page for detailed information on delivery timescales.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. They cannot be varied except where in writing and signed by an employee, agent or Director of Tizzane Limited.
Credit card safety
Tizzane use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organisation. Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as Tizzane Limited.
We will not rent or sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission. If you have purchased from our store, subscribed to one of our newsletters and entered any of our competitions, or advised us of your e-mail address, post & telephone number – we may occasionally update you on news and special opportunities via e-mail.
Communication & Marketing
By subscribing to Tizzane and providing Tizzane with your e-mail, postal address and telephone number you consent to receive communication from us about our latest products and special offers. Our emails refer to the products & services we offer, which we think may be of interest to you.
Opting out of Communication
Everyone has the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing from us then we recommend you reply to one of our e-mails with the word REMOVE.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. Backordered products include items that are not currently in stock. Should this occur, we would e-mail you with the anticipated dispatch date. If for any reason we determine that a backordered item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by e-mail, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
No Quibbles Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have bought, please return it to us for a full refund. We regret, however, that we cannot refund return postage costs for non-faulty products.
Tizzane makes every effort to ensure products arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact Customer Services within 3 days of receipt and return the package within 7 days, for a replacement to be sent.
Please see the Delivery Policy page for detailed information on delivery timescales. If your order has not arrived within these timescales, customers should contact Customer Services as follows:
Customer Services – email email@example.com
335 Kennington Road
If your purchase from Tizzane is found to be faulty, damaged or unsatisfactory, please return it to us per the instructions above for a full refund. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place your order.
You may cancel your order by informing us of this by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org any time up to fourteen days from receiving delivery. Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened, condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt evidence of having send the goods back or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the earlier.
Returned goods are to be accompanied by a note showing your name, the date of order and the invoice number, and should be forwarded to our Customer Service Representatives at the address above.
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
We strongly recommend that if any condition persists that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional. Look in the links page for the relevant Ayurvedic and herbal practitioner organisations in this country.
Special care should be taken when treating children, in pregnancy or for any ongoing disease and we recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional in these cases.
All information given is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any condition or individual. If you are using supplements you should always inform your professional health practitioner or herbalist.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on product pages or on the website, which may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please write or telephone our customer service centre at the address provided.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once we have received your full payment for such purchases.
- Tizzane Limited is the exclusive owner of the Tizzane trademark & designs and all other company names & logos are the property of their owners. No permission is given in respect of the use of any brand names, product names, trademarks or their respective owners, and such use may constitute infringement of their owner’s rights.
In this Privacy Charter we set out how we collect, manage and protect your personal information. We also set out the rights you have to control and manage the personal information that we hold about you.
As you read this Privacy Charter, please keep in mind that it applies to Tizzane business activities across the EEA. Tizzane includes any company directly or indirectly owned or controlled by us together with any parent or holding company.
We have tried to keep this Privacy Charter as simple as possible. If you have any questions after reading this document, please contact us.
What is Personal information and what do we collect?
Personal information is information that does or may identify you.
You do not have to share your personal information with us, but if you choose not to, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services or answer any questions you may have asked us.
We may collect your personal information from a variety of sources. These include:
Personal information you provide to us directly
This will include:
- The information you provide when you place an order;
- When you subscribe to receive one of our newsletters or information about our products, offers and promotions;
- Personal information contained within any enquiry;
Some of the personal information we collect may be sensitive information. This might include information about your race or health. We will only collect this information with your explicit consent. See more about sensitive information below.
Information collected automatically
We also use profiling techniques to collect information about how you use our sites and what pages you have visited. This helps us ensure that we deliver relevant content to you and to better understand what is of genuine interest to you. See more about profiling below.
Personal information from other sources
We collect personal data from other sources including trusted brand partners and where we operate an account on third-party platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Additionally, we receive information about you and other visitors’ interactions through our advertising to measure whether our advertising is relevant and successful. We also collect information about you and your activities from a third party when we jointly offer services or products.
When we collect use Sensitive Information
Sensitive information falls into a special category of personal information. This includes information relating to your health, race, sexuality or ethnicity.
We may also collect sensitive data implicitly through your browsing or purchasing habits, or through you contacting us directly. For example, we may gain an indirect insight into wellbeing matters that are of clear interest to you.
At Tizzane, we do not directly market to children. Our websites are designed and intended for use by adults.
Where any of our websites are intended for use by younger people, we will obtain explicit consent from the person with parental responsibility before any personal information is requested. We acknowledge that the age at which the consent of the parent will need to be obtained varies from country to country.
If you are a child under the age where parental consent is required in your country, you should review the terms of this Privacy Charter with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept it. If we discover that we have collected personal data from a child without consent from a parent or guardian, we will delete that personal data as soon as practicable.
How we use your personal information
We only collect, process and disclose your personal information for specific and limited purposes. These include:
- To administer any order you have placed with us;
- To administer any competition that you may have entered;
- To send you the Tizzane newsletter;
- To provide you with information about Tizzane products and offers that we believe will be of genuine interest to you;
- To direct you to content within our site that we think is relevant to you;
- To provide tailored product recommendations and targeted advertising based on what you have shared with us;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features, survey or quizzes on our site;
- To share with brand partners where they offer services or products we think may be of interest to you, provided you have given us your consent;
- To answer any enquiry you may send to us;
- To authenticate that we are talking to the right person should we need to get in touch with you;
- To help us to understand and react to the changing interests and needs of our consumers so that we can improve our websites and our products.
Where required, we will obtain your consent to process your personal information. Where you have given consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Please see withdrawing consent.
In some cases, we rely on legitimate interest for processing your personal information. Alternatively, we may rely on legitimate interest to assist us in fulfilling a contractual obligation. We will only rely on legitimate interest where there is no less intrusive way to process your personal data.
Profiling is an automated process that enables us to use your personal data to build a profile about you. This is one of the tools we use to analyze your online activities including surfing, searching and buying behavior. We may also analyze your participation in surveys, email preferences and activity on social medial channels.
We use profiling to help us assess your likely preferences and interests.
Profiling helps us only contact you about matters that we believe will be of genuine interest to you. You may withdraw your consent to prevent your personal information being used in this way at any time by using the manage cookies section of our Cookie Notice, or by following the guidance set out at withdrawing consent below.
How we share your personal information
We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
We share your personal information internally within Tizzane and with selected third parties in the following circumstances:
- To courier and logistics providers who ship products you may have ordered, or to ship samples or prizes
- With payment processors who administer secure payment options.
- With parties who host and process personal information on our behalf in accordance always with applicable laws and regulations
- To brand partners with whom we collaborate on competitions and events – if you have consented to this in the first place
- With other businesses within the Tizzane family of companies (who will become a joint-controller of your personal information) for operational and legitimate business reasons
When we are legally required to disclose it. This includes:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- When we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it;
- At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- To verify or enforce any other policy relating to this website;
- To detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities;
- To respond to an emergency situation.
International data transfers
We will only send personal information collected within the EEA to foreign countries:
- To follow your instructions;
- To comply with a legal duty; or
- To work with any agent or adviser who we use to help run our business and services.
If we do transfer personal information outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was being used in the EEA. We will use one of the following safeguards:
- Transfer to a non-EEA country whose privacy legislation ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data to the EEA one;
- Put in place a contract with the foreign third party that means they must protect personal information to the same standards as the EEA; or
- Transfer personal data to organisations that are part of specific agreements on cross-border data transfers with the European Union (e.g., Privacy Shield, a framework that set privacy standards for data sent between the United States and the European countries).
How we protect your personal data
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Our measures include implementing appropriate access controls, investing in appropriate IT security and ensuring that we encrypt and pseudonymise or anonymise personal information wherever possible.
Access to your personal information is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations when processed by third parties.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will keep your personal information for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, where you have purchased one of our products online, we will keep your personal information related to the purchase so we can perform the specific contract you have entered. After which, we will keep the personal information for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the purchase.
Your personal information may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us.
We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently delete it.
We will actively review the personal information we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases pseudonymise or anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal, business or consumer need for it to be retained.
Your rights as a data subject
This is a summary of your rights relating to the personal information we hold about you.
The right to be informed.
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal information and your rights. Therefore, we’re providing you with the information in this charter.
The right to access and rectification.
You have the right to access, correct or update your personal information at any time. We understand the importance of this and should you want to exercise your rights, please contact us as set out below;
The right to data portability.
The personal information you have provided us with is portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically under certain circumstances.
The right to be forgotten.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information. If you wish to delete the personal information we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements. If the personal data we collect is no longer needed for any purposes and we are not required by law to retain it, we will do what we can to delete, destroy or permanently de-identify it.
The right to restrict processing.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. receiving emails from us notifying you or being contacted with varying potential opportunities).
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with any local Supervisory Authority about how we process our personal information;
The right to withdraw consent.
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the details below.
Rights related to automated decision-making.
You have the right not to be subject to any decision which is based solely on automated processing in certain circumstances.
If you wish to contact us about your personal information, including where you wish to withdraw consent or restrict certain processing activities, please email email@example.com.
We can be contacted at:
335 Kennington Road
We will update this privacy charter from time to time to reflect customer feedback and changes to our products or services.
2 February 2020